We specialize in the installation of top quality playground surfacing systems. We install a variety of colors and thicknesses. We are also able to create inlaid designs with poured rubber, and blocked patterns with the playground tiles.
Our playgound tiles offer the same excellent drainage capability as the competition. The medium density bottom layer allows the free flow of water both vertically and horizontally, never puddles, and is ready for play minutes after a heavy rain.
- Water permeable
- Extremely durable
- Extensive color selection-most in the playground tile industry
- High coefficient of friction, wet or dry
- PlayFALL Safety Tiles connect to one another using an interlocking pin system together with edge adhesive
- IPEMA certified
- CPSC compliant
- Meets up to 9′ critical fall height requirements per ASTM 1292-04 and ADA standards
Poured in Place System: easily customized to meet the saftey, design and aesthetic requirements of your playground. Because the rubber and urethane components are mixed and applied on-site, having school colors, logos, games and/or geometric shapes permanently incorporated into the surface are practical options.
Thickness can be modified on-site to meet varying critical fall heights within the playground and colors can be mixed and varied to complement playground equipment and playground setting.
- Fitness and weight rooms
- Parks and recreation sites
- Golf course walkways, pro-shops and driving ranges
- Ice rink arenas and ski resort walkways
- Child care facilities