Robbins Sports Floor Systems: SportPlay
- Sportwood is a highly durable, stable surface made from edge-grained cut Northern Hard Maple. It’s well suited for a variety of activities, from competitive team sports to dance and yoga to stage productions—anywhere performance must be delivered with an eye toward economy.
- Since 1982, and with millions of square feet installed, Sportwood is a favorite of churches, YMCAs, schools and recreation centers across the country.
- The unique square-edge design of Sportwood provides the same life expectancy of standard tongue and groove maple strip, and with proper maintenance, can last the life of the facility.
- Robbins Sportwood systems can be used in combination with Robbins Pulastic for facilities requiring the performance and practicality of maple and synthetic surfaces used together—a true multipurpose and multifunction solution.
The look and performance of an NBA quality floor in half the time.
- Modular panels are permanently installed and
provide an excellent choice for fast track construction, damage restoration or future expansion.
- Panels are permanently interlocked for a continuous dimensionally stable surface.
- SportPLAYMX panels are designed to withstand typical bleacher loads and portable equipment demands.
SportPLAYMR: Permanent Floor Performance in a Removable Design.
- Designed for expansion, removal or relocation.
- Installs in half the time of conventional maple floors.
- An ideal floor for leasing or future floor upgrades.