Athletic Sports Surfacing for Field Houses
Field House Sports Surfacing
Planning a field house involves a lot of steps to determine everything the facility will have to offer. The entire space needs to be designed to efficiently manage traffic and all athletic events the field house will hold. All these spaces will need a surface that will protect the safety of their patrons, protect the equipment investment, and protect the building. Abacus is here to help you with these steps. We are here to help you with the design and planning of your facility. Our understanding of sports flooring products and best practices gives you the tools to make the right decision for your field house. Please contact us so that we may be a resource in designing and providing the sports surfacing needs of your facility.
Abacus is here to provide your Field House with the right synthetic court surfacing to fit your facility’s needs. Our pad and pour synthetic systems offer superior resilience, slip-resistant properties, and durability.
- Resiliency for comfort and injury prevention
- Seamless, non-porous and smooth surface for easy maintenance, repair and the ability to be resurfaced
- Contains recycled content and renewable raw materials
- Water based finish virtually eliminating VOC content
- Outstanding mechanical strength and outstanding wear resistance for minimum life-cycle cost and maximum usability
- Urethane and underlayment can be adjusted to fit the needs of the facility
Designed with “fitness for a purpose,” the dense, resilient Regupol Aktiv surfaces allows for maximum comfort underfoot & absorbs the shock of training impact.
- Customizable by:
- made of 100% post-consumer tire & post-industrial EPDM rubber.
- five year warranty
- Tiles: 24″ x 24″ x 1.0″ Rolls: 4′ x 50′
- GreenCircle Certified.
- Aktiv can help qualify your facility for LEED credits.
Wood Sport Courts are a great option for the traditional aesthetics of a gymnasium. Some of the great benefits of wood flooring, but not limited to, are;
- Safe guards the well-being of the athlete
- Passes ALL global performance standards worldwide, including the stringent MFMA 3rd party certification, PUR, which is strongly governed by the MFMA
- Continuous interwoven subfloor design is perfect for carrying heavy loads
- System “bottoms” out on itself during heavy rolling or static loads
- Elongated anchor slots allow lateral movement to reduce build up of stress, maintaining structural integrity
- Anchored for dimensional stability and uniformity for long -term superior game play
- Computer-assisted manufacturing technology for quality assurance