- DIN certified: meets or exceeds all six DIN 18032-2 criteria for ball bounce, shock absorption, deflection, area of deflection, rolling load and surface friction.
- Wide-body, low-profile, engineered sleeper anchored uniformly to concrete substrate for enhanced stability.
- Engineered sleeper enhances performance, flexibility and uniformity and provides dramatic improvement over softwood subfloor components.
- Robbins’ patented “Posi-Anchor”™ built-in depth stop prevents shockpad over-compression, providing uniformity and stability.
- Continuous subfloor provides uniformity and strength for large bleacher loads and portable backstops.