Abacus Sports Installations has been supplying/installing top quality pad and pour multipurpose sport flooring and surfaces across North America. Through commitment and continuing research, Abacus is able to offer the highest quality pad and pour urethane products to this ever-developing arena. A truly custom surface is possible through acquiring sport flooring system components from manufacturers who share Abacus Sports Installations’ commitment to quality, performance, and environmental values.
Our professional team has been in business since 1991. Each installer has over a decade of experience. We have installed sports surfacing solutions for gyms and fitness centers, zoos, vet clinics, tracks and tennis courts, rifle ranges, commercial facilities, playgrounds, and more. We even completed a track for Usain Bolt and the Jamaican track team that helped them avoid injury and take home multiple gold medals in the Olympic Games. We are the only company in the region to offer environmentally-friendly, ADA-accessible surfacing solutions for indoor and outdoor use.
Job Title: Indoor Sales Manager
- Revenue generation, assistance and guidance of sales team including development of pipeline for sales
- Oversee Data Management reporting software. Provide and review weekly sales reports with all potential leads, opportunities and results daily as well as provide monthly feedback to
- Work closely with clients and sales team to close contracts for the sale and installation of products. Clients include key personnel of schools and universities, as well as architectural & engineering firms to promote our sports surfacing
- Presentation of products to potential clients, including a review of existing facilities, conceptual facility designs, sample material and literature. These presentations will occur in both formal and informal settings. Recommend the use of our product specifications in the bid documents. Arrange and manage site visits to current
- Follow the sale through the production cycle to ensure total customer satisfaction. May include pre- installation visits, site visits during the installation of material and walk through after the installation if
- Trade show attendance to market our products is a component of this position. Confirm follow up on leads derived from trade shows in a timely manner with sales
- Maintain telephone and email contact with potential customers, current customers and past customers to maintain good customer
KNOWLEDGE: Experience in developing construction specification and relationships with architects with the intent of selling a premium product, or experience in dealing with general and subcontractor construction entities. Building material, sports, public works, and/or construction experience preferred.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Salesforce is desired.
- Graduate of a four-year degree program in marketing or business
- At least five (5) years or more of proven sales
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Results oriented with demonstrated successful sales track record that highlights integrity & leadership
- Self-motivated with high level organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Abacus Sports Installations recognizes that our people make the difference. We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package to include; medical, 401K and more! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Start date: ASAP
Individual must be based in Lancaster Pennsylvania.
We thank in advance, all those that apply, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org