Multi – Sport Facilities
Some faculties need more than just a basketball or volleyball court, they need a court that does it all. Some need spike proof flooring, some need floors that can handle inline hockey, some need flooring that accommodate sports like pickle ball or fencing. Abacus is here to provide you with the correct rubber gym flooring or wood gym flooring solution for whatever sports and activities you plan to perform on the floor.
Padenpor XTR – uses urethane with extreme elongation and tensile properties, which offers enhanced performance values.
Padenpor SLT – a “floating” system that can be applied over substrates with environmental issues such as asbestos or mercury, or over “green ” substrates.
Padenpor SPK – a spike-proof system designed specifically for competitive running tracks – both indoor and outdoor.
Padenpor SKT – an engineered system with additional urethane layers to sustain in-line skating. This hard but resilient surface delivers high speed unparalleled puck control and comfort to skaters with its seamless design.
Padenpor TXT – a textured system designed for applications where enhanced traction is required, such as running tracks and areas with high levels of moisture or humidity.
Please let us know about your project. We have experts here to help you choose the right floor system and design to fit your facility needs.
Let Us Know About Your Project!
Abacus is here to provide your facility with the optimal Multi-Sport surfacing to fit your facility’s needs. Our pad and pour synthetic polyurethane systems offer superior resilience, slip-resistant properties, and durability.
- Resiliency for comfort and injury prevention
- Seamless, non-porous and smooth surface for easy maintenance, repair and the ability to be resurfaced
- Contains recycled content and renewable raw materials
- Water based finish virtually eliminating VOC content
- Outstanding mechanical strength and outstanding wear resistance for minimum life-cycle cost and maximum usability
- Urethane and underlayment can be adjusted to fit the needs of the facility
Wood Multi-Sport Courts are a great option for the traditional aesthetics of a gymnasium. Some of the great benefits of wood flooring, but not limited to, are;
- Safe guards the well-being of the athlete
- Passes ALL global performance standards worldwide, including the stringent MFMA 3rd party certification, PUR, which is strongly governed by the MFMA
- Continuous interwoven subfloor design is perfect for carrying heavy loads
- System “bottoms” out on itself during heavy rolling or static loads
- Elongated anchor slots allow lateral movement to reduce build up of stress, maintaining structural integrity
- Anchored for dimensional stability and uniformity for long -term superior game play
- Computer-assisted manufacturing technology for quality assurance