Regupol® Sonus™ & SonusWave™
Sound Control Underlayments
Regupol Sonus and SonusWave Sound Control Underlayments are high performance acoustic underlayments designed to reduce the passage of impact transmission noise
Regupol Sonus sound control underlayments can be installed under ceramic tile & stone, carpet & carpet tile and hardwood flooring. Regupol SonusWave sound control underlayments can be installed under lightweight concrete or topping as well as 2 layers of plywood raft systems.
Sonus and SonusWave are both green products — made from 100% post-consumer waste. Each year over 150 million tons of tires are recycled and kept from landfills.
Regupol Sonus Sound Control Underlayments are the perfect choice for apartments, condominiums, college dormitories, class rooms, schools, hospitals and any area where reduction of impact noise is desired.
Regupol SonusWave Sound Control Underlayments are the perfect choice for areas where weight & mass are necessary to increase the overall STC rating, while isolating the concrete topping creating a floated isolated concrete floor which will reduce impact transmission. Regupol SoundWave can also be used under a 2 layer plywood raft assemblies for nail down hardwood or sports & fitness under a Regupol Sports floor.
Variety of Thicknesses – Regupol Sonus Series products are available in a variety of thickness from 2mm through 25mm thick.
IIC rating from IIC 50 to IIC 74 range based upon the floor ceiling assembly and choice of floor covering.
Request a Quote
The Regupol Sonus Underlayments have been specifically engineered and manufactured for ceramic tile, stone, solid hardwood, engineered hardwood and laminate flooring.
- Regupol Sonus series is made from recycled SBR tire rubber
- Offers superior sound impact insulation under hard surface floors
- Available in thicknesses of 2mm, 3mm, 5mm, 6mm, 10mm and 12mm
Regupol Sonus LV
The Regupol Sonus LV underlayments have been specifically engineered and manufactured for vinyl plank (LVT), sheet vinyl, carpet & carpet tile.
- Regupol Sonus LV series is made from recycled high density foam chips and cork granules
- The perfect solution to reduce sound transmission caused by footfall & impact noise under vinyl flooring
- Available in thickness of 3mm
The Regupol SonusWave underlayments have been specifically engineered and manufactured for use under lightweight gypsum topping, plywood raft, or engineered hardwoods.
- Regupol SonuWave is made from recycled SBR rubber tires
- The perfect solution to reduce vibration caused by footfall & impact noise in new construction or renovations
- Available in thicknesses of 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 17mm & 25mm