Robbins Sports Floor Systems: Defender™ Flooring System
INTRODUCING the Newest sports floor design by Robbins, DEFENDER, the latest floor system innovation that meets ALL performance standards WORLDWIDE!
Defender is an anchored resilient flooring system featuring a factory assembled sleeper panel that includes sleepers and cross braces with a stronger engineered plywood for consistent stability over time. For enhanced shock absorption and comfort, Defender is pre-padded with 3/4” EPDM resilient rubber bio-pads. The surface includes Robbins commodity random length flooring with the option of upgrading to Continuous Strip XL for added surface strength.
- Finish – MFMA approved Finish
- Gamelines – Compatible Gameline Paint
- Sealer – MFMA approved Sealer
- MFMA Flooring – 25/32″ Commodity Random Length(RL) or upgraded 25/32″ Continuous Strip® XL Finger-Jointed(FJ), MFMA Northern Hard Maple Strip Flooring
- Flooring Fastener – 1 3/4″ staples or cleats
- Pre-manufactured Defender plywood sleeper panel
- Anchor – Standard Drilled Anchor Pin & Anti-Squeak Sleeve
- Resilient Pad – ¾” EPDM Bio-Pad CP
- Vapor Retarder – 6-mil polyethylene film
- 2 1/4″(57mm) with 25/32″(20mm) thick Flooring