Abacus has 30 years of installation experience in the American sports flooring market.
Abacus was founded in 1991 by Spencer and Susan Proud. Over the past three decades, we’ve grown our small contracting business into a nationally-respected athletic flooring distributor and manufacturer.
Our commitment to research, improvement, and quality has spurred this growth. As a result of our relentless pursuit of excellence, we invented Padenpor. Padenpor is a seamless, multipurpose sports flooring system specifically designed to perform and last.
We want to provide you with quality, reliable athletic flooring that accomplishes these four objectives:
- It enhances athlete performance
- It matches your brand, with custom colors and logos included
- It’s durable and reliable – our floors will last for years when properly cared-for
- It increases safety for all who walk on it
We strive for these goals every time we install a floor, and the results speak for themselves.
Our Core Values:
- Pride in Excellence – Our main focus is on providing quality products and services to our customers and making sure the job is done right.
- Customer Satisfaction – We build lasting relationships with customers and are committed to their 100% satisfaction.
- Premier Craftmanship – We build systems that are technically sound, high-performance, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Innovative Solutions – The combined experience of our flooring technicians and project managers gives us the ability to be creative and flexible in any project.
- Quality Assurance and High Standards – The Abacus team maintains its high standards for any project, no matter how small, to ensure customer satisfaction, quality products, and timely installations.