6 Benefits of Padenpor
PADENPOR delivers exceptional durability and superior wear resistance for indoor applications. Unlike single ply surfaces, this system guarantees uniformity in thickness and density giving the athlete a quality stable platform for safe and consistent performance. The base-mat (pad) durometer can be customized to your needs to meet specified performance attributed to the site requirements. Its durable wear surface provides optimum frictional properties required for typical indoor gym sports and field house activities. Check out these 6 benefits of Padenpor for your next flooring project!
- Provides a seamless synthetic floor system with pliancy for any athlete looking to increase their fitness activity.
- Requires minimal maintenance which includes daily/weekly mopping and an application cleaner once or twice a year.
- Resilient surfaces help protect your athletes from injuries and reduces the potential for stress on bones, joints, ligaments and tendons.
- Durable flooring is a must when a large amount of traffic will be present and Padenpor ™’s recycled material, combined with multiple layers of self-leveling urethane will help withstand the heaviest wear and tear.
- Padenpor ™ comes in a variety of colors and thicknesses from 6 mm to 17 mm respectively, giving you a variety of options for your surfacing needs.
- Padenpor is used for all types of applications including: athletic facilities, field houses, churches, schools, cafeterias, gymnasiums, indoor/outdoor running tracks, meeting rooms, and more!
Padenpor will help escalate your flooring project to the next level by providing a seamless, resilient, and durable surface for anyone to use. So whether or not you’re looking for a new floor for your personal fitness center or a new cafeteria surface, make sure you contact Abacus Sports Installations for any questions regarding the solutions we have for you!