Regupol Aktiv Rubber Flooring
Recycled rubber flooring for Fitness and Weight Rooms.
From the selectorized area, to the spinning room, to the “iron den” – and virtually every space in between – Regupol Aktiv rubber flooring goes well beyond “fitness for purpose!” That’s because Regupol invented the advanced manufacturing process that makes Regupol Aktiv flooring extremely dense, resilient and wear resistant. And all that toughness and durability comes with exceptional good looks and color combinations that make facilities as attractive as they are functional.
It began in the lab with years of polymer recycling research that enabled them to innovate a material with superior density and resilience. A material processed from recycled tires that, since its invention, has blanketed thousands of miles of fitness facility floor worldwide. All those miles of Regupol Aktiv rubber flooring have been manufactured using the latest state-of-the-science equipment, the cleanest raw materials, and the most consistent color infusion. As a result, all those facilities received the benefit of Regupol Aktiv rubber flooring performance.
- Aktiv is tough and resilient enough to endure the most intense abuse.
- Aktiv’s durability rises to the challenge in cardio areas, spinning rooms, entryways, corridors, warm-up areas, locker rooms – virtually any fitness facility area.
- Aktiv provides maximum comfort underfoot and absorbs the shock of training impact, reducing the potential for stress and injury to athletes. And it’s slip resistant, wet or dry.
- Aktiv is sound absorbent and non-reflective, for a quieter environment with more pleasant lighting conditions.
- Beyond fitness facilities, Aktiv is perfect for ice arenas, stadiums, ski resorts, golf facilities, swimming pools, bowling centers – you name it.
- Aktiv is made of up to 100% post-consumer tire rubber and post-industrial EPDM rubber to the strictest environmental standards. Using it can qualify your facility for LEED credits.
- Aktiv toughness is matched only by its great looking designs and broad range of standard color options and custom color possibilities.
- Using our precision water-jet cutting, your facility logo or a marketing or inspirational message can be incorporated into your Aktiv floor.
- Non-laminated single-ply
- Slip resistant
- Durable with color throughout
- Impact, blade & spike resistant
- Sound attenuating
- Seamless appearance
- Custom graphic inlays &colors
- Easy installation
- Cushioned resilience
- 100% recycled rubber
- Made in the USA
Regupol AktivLok is recommended for all fitness surfaces. The interlocking tiles are loose lay applicable. The dimensions of Regupol AktivLok are 24″ x 24″ x 3/8″ and are available in corner, border and center tiles.