AktivLok Interlocking Rubber Tiles
Aktiv sports and fitness roll flooring is also available in interlocking tiles. AktivLok tiles interlock with a fit so precise, its seams are virtually invisible. Like Aktiv, AktivLok goes well beyond “fitness for purpose” in the selectorized area, the spinning room, the “iron den” – every space in the facility. Thousands of miles of AktivLok have been manufactured using state-of-the-science equipment, the cleanest raw materials, and the most consistent color infusion – for toughness, resiliency, shock absorption, durability, safety and great looks. AktivLok can be loose-laid over almost any sub-floor or finished floor, without permanent bonding to the substrate. It’s made of up to 100% post-consumer tire rubber and post-industrial EPDM rubber to the strictest environmental standards, so using it can qualify your facility for LEED credits. AktivLok can be used to create an entire fitness floor in virtually any creative, attractive pattern you can imagine. Or use it in combination with Regupol Aktiv roll flooring as a border or other accent treatment.
- 24″ x 24″ sized and 3/8″ thickness with interlocking tabs and slots.
- Dense rubber construction protects existing floors and equipment in commercial or residential applications.
- No adhesives required – “puzzle edges” simply lock together.
- Tight fitting puzzle edges hide seams and reduce dirt buildup.
- Add accent colors to spice up your floor.
- Saves installation cost (from $.75 to $1.25 per sq ft) compared to permanently “glued-down” rubber flooring.
- Easy to cut or trim with standard utility knife.
- Excellent slip resistance in wet or dry conditions.
- Five standard colors – black, speckled grey, speckled blue, speckled tan and speckled red.
- Made in the USA from premium-grade recycled tire rubber and colored rubber granules.
Regupol AktivLok is recommended for all fitness surfaces. The interlocking tiles are loose lay applicable. The dimensions of Regupol AktivLok are 24″ x 24″ x 3/8″ and are available in corner, border and center tiles.